Monday, November 12, 2007

The Look is Back


I promise an article tomorrow, so in the meantime let me tell you that although the voting isn't closed yet it looks like the Acquirelaw™ Nugget will be be returning to its original color scheme. Even my long-time good friend and Super-Nugget fan (he is a top-notch securities class action investigator by the way if you are looking for one) Wolf at Worms & Hirsch told me straight up that the dark color scheme is one of the worst designs he has ever seen. (O.K, I guess I am paraphrasing, but that's not that far off). Adding insult to injury, my own spouse was one of those who voted it down, and both my Labradors started howling when they saw the screen. So enough already, you know what, forget the end of the vote, I'm putting it back the way it was now. Ah, now that's better, isn't it?

No comments: