Wednesday, February 21, 2007

New Service for Securities Class Action Researchers

Pssst… here’s a tip for you Nugget subscribers who just happen to be securities class action researchers. If your dream is to be able to word-search thousands of unpublished (and published) securities class action orders, opinions, and even minute entries check out the new service Acquirelaw™ at www.acquirelaw.com. I’m betting you won’t be sorry you did.

As for the Nugget, please be patient, I’ll get back in the swing of things soon. At least for this blogger, it’s a personal endeavor, so it’s something I do in my limited spare time, which lately has been very limited. Thank you for the many kind words from those of you who miss the Nugget’s ramblings – you make it all worthwhile, especially my favorite frequent commenters “Gary,” and “The Defense Bar,” whoever you are.